01 July 2009
Many thanks to Dr. Schwartz for permission to have his article read for the podcast.
Richard Schwartz, Ph.D.; Professor Emeritus, Mathematics, College of Staten Island; President of the Jewish Vegetarians of North America and Society of Ethical and Religious Vegetarianism; Author of Judaism and Vegetarianism, Judaism and Global Survival, and Mathematics and Global Survival discusses what should be An Alternative US Foreign Policy; firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.jewishveg.com/schwartz/
- Nitrous Oxide: Ozone Depleting and Greenhouse Gas
- Pamela Rice "Troubled Waters: Oceans In Peril"
- Pamela Rice "Cyanide and dynamite: Reefs on the ed...
- Nikolas Kozloff "The Coolness Factor is Wearing Th...
- "Cattle Ranching Destroying The Amazon" Part 2
- "Cattle Ranching Destroying The Amazon" Part 1
- Aryan Tavakkoli - "Environmental Impact of Eating ...
- Mark Bittman - NY Times "Rethinking The Meat-Guzzl...
- Living On Earth - Ellen Silbergeld "Farming The Fl...
- Aryan Tavakkoli "Methane - The Hidden Danger"
- Noam Mohr "A New Global Warming Strategy"
- "The Hidden Cost Of Our Growing Taste For Meat"
- The Humane Society of the United States "Eating Fo...
- Richard Schwartz "An Alternative US Foreign Policy...
- Mike Hudak "Violence and Social Harassment"
- Ken Midkiff "Repetition Of A Lie"
- Plato, Pythagoras, Socrates
- Kathy Freston "A Few More 'Inconvenient Truths' "
- Pamela Rice "Fossil Fuel Alchemy"
- Howard Lyman and Jerry Cook "Environmental Effects...
- Karen Davis "Why Industrial Chicken Production is ...
- Dr. Rajendra Pachauri "Meat and Climate Change"
- George Monbiot "Why Vegans Were Right All Along"
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2008 (82)