15 October 2009
The environmental impact of eating fish is often under appreciated. Commercial fishing is one of the most environmentally destructive activities and carries grave consequences for the future of our marine eco-systems which produce most of Earth's oxygen supply. The human race cannot survive without healthy oceans. The survival of our planet, and ourselves, is at stake. If you think that eating fish is okay, you need to hear the facts about fishing.
- Nitrous Oxide: Ozone Depleting and Greenhouse Gas
- Pamela Rice "Troubled Waters: Oceans In Peril"
- Pamela Rice "Cyanide and dynamite: Reefs on the ed...
- Nikolas Kozloff "The Coolness Factor is Wearing Th...
- "Cattle Ranching Destroying The Amazon" Part 2
- "Cattle Ranching Destroying The Amazon" Part 1
- Aryan Tavakkoli - "Environmental Impact of Eating ...
- Mark Bittman - NY Times "Rethinking The Meat-Guzzl...
- Living On Earth - Ellen Silbergeld "Farming The Fl...
- Aryan Tavakkoli "Methane - The Hidden Danger"
- Noam Mohr "A New Global Warming Strategy"
- "The Hidden Cost Of Our Growing Taste For Meat"
- The Humane Society of the United States "Eating Fo...
- Richard Schwartz "An Alternative US Foreign Policy...
- Mike Hudak "Violence and Social Harassment"
- Ken Midkiff "Repetition Of A Lie"
- Plato, Pythagoras, Socrates
- Kathy Freston "A Few More 'Inconvenient Truths' "
- Pamela Rice "Fossil Fuel Alchemy"
- Howard Lyman and Jerry Cook "Environmental Effects...
- Karen Davis "Why Industrial Chicken Production is ...
- Dr. Rajendra Pachauri "Meat and Climate Change"
- George Monbiot "Why Vegans Were Right All Along"
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2008 (82)