Just talked with Dr. Robert Glennon, Ph.D. who is the Morris K. Udall Professor of Law and Public Policy in the Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona. He gave me permission to use his message "Water Follies: The Impact of Groundwater Pumping on the Environment." which was recorded by the LA Sound Posse.
Have a listen to this very important message on groundwater pumping: http://h2opodcast.com/water2.html#wf
http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)
http://H2Opodcast.blogspot.com/ (Blog for above)
http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History Podcast)
- ► 2008 (82)
- Mission Statement/Method/RSS Update
- "Subsidy Gravy Train" by Lloyd Carter
- Hazardous Waste Clean-Up Information (CLU-IN)
- OnEarth: Natural Resources Defence Council
- "Water Follies: The Impact of Groundwater Pumping ...
- Tales of the Hydraulic Brotherhood
- Our Ocean World Update
- First Blog Posting: March 15, 2007
- ▼ March (8)