Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mission Statement/Method/RSS Update

Well I've added about 10 audio files to the RSS feed:
Please take this feed and insert it into any of a number of free aggragators available on the internet so you can receive any new audio on via automatic and free subscription. If you have questions please visit:

I've also added something that should have been added from the first day: A Mission Statement and Method. But truthfully it would have been revised from the start. I think it was good that I didn't do it until now as I think I'm pretty firm in my resolve to help those that have important messages on Water and Enviromental Issues say them via the project.



Joseph Puentes (Environment Podcast) (Blog for above) (Latin American History Podcast)

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
My contact info: Joseph Puentes, PO Box 72351 Durham, NC 27722, Messages: 206-984-3260